Hope you are all well and keeping safe. Well done to those of you who have been using the home Learning Packs. Remember- your daily entries in Home Diaries are very precious, try not to miss a day without drawing/writing something about what you are up to during this special time at home. We will share them when we come back to school. I will share mine with you as well – pinkie promise.
There are still some Home Learning Packs waiting to be collected from the school office.
Hope your phonics learning with RWInc goes well.
Here are your special learning missions for this week:
1. Do you remember the story of ‘Goldilocks and the Three Bears’ that we read together? Can you act it out using any props you find at home, please? Maybe you want to ‘recruit’ your family members to act it out with you to make it fun. If you want to show off and take a picture or two, please email them to me and when we come back to school we can create a big book of stories acted out by you and your families. There is no right or wrong in acting out stories – go for it! Maybe you would like to change how the story goes and act out your own version of it. You might ask your daddy, grandpa or brother to be Goldilocks for a change. Let your creativity and imagination guide you. Good luck!
2. Find ‘Goldilocks and the Three Bears’ on twinkl and choose your favourite activities you fancy doing. I really liked story sequencing and question cards , but it’s up to you…
Sign up to Twinkl first:
Step 1: Go to www.twinkl.co.uk/offer
Step 2: CVDTWINKLHELPS
3. Sing two versions of ‘Goldilocks and the 3 Bears’ song: the one you have in your Song Books and the one by Debbie and Friends on utube. Invite others at home to sing with you.
Every week we will be focusing on a different story to act out and sing about. Every Monday I will let you know which one.
4. Please visit Jack Hartman Kids Music Channel. You will find songs that will help you exercise, count, rhyme and many other things.
5. SPECIAL INVITATION: Every week day from 9:00 to 9:30 you can join life PE with Joe Wicks on utube. I am doing it every day and is a lot of fun indeed.
Let’s all stay safe and be kind.
Mrs Ewa Frenkler
If you would like to contact your child’s teacher about their learning please email email@example.com
Staff will check emails during the school day (8:45-3:30) and will respond when it is possible for them to do so.
If staff themselves are unwell or looking after their own children, they may not be in a position to respond.
Despite school being closed, we are still committed to doing all we can to support you.
If you have any personal challenges or concerns about your child’s safety or well-being, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (emails will be checked within school normal working hours).