Hope you are all well and keeping safe.
Well done to all of you who are using the Home Learning Packs collected from the school office.
(There are still some waiting for you at the main entrance.)
Well done to all of you who:
# are tuning in to PE with Joe Wicks online every week day 9:00-9:30 AM.
# have been acting out the story of ‘Goldilocks and the Three Bears’.
# have been using Phonics RWInc online .
# are being busy playing, drawing, painting, singing, dancing, exercising, helping out at home as well as drawing and writing about it all in your Home Diaries.
Give yourself a huge marshmallow clap and keep going with all these activities.
Here are your Easter Holiday missions:
1. Do you remember the story of ‘We’re Going on a Bear Hunt’ by Michael Rosen that we read together?
Like last week, please use any props you can find at home to act out the story together with your family. Don’t forget to take a photo or two.
2. In your Home Learning Pack you have some Math printouts from White Rose. Do you like them? You can find more Math challenge here https://whiterosemaths.com/homelearning
Have a go!
3. Remember to keep fit. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wzoy_J3I_c
4. Continue visiting http://links.social.twinkl.co.uk/mps2/c/_AA/QfAmAA/t.30g/81aBwuoAQCiRJGv3gl7Y9Q/h8/EbC1nPf9k9D5DT3zk18lxAuokqnxlCCNJ3d3Gfwyp7ts175YaDmYwWSULSTwGlQurccqpruXk7QJId1HUAFQXRPkKNAd1ujClLHTxHYR196fqhlRRveTr6QNxV5HaSr524n-2Fw3FP4LBHVtCRgUSzfdWpEkoKDT4AmUEKnZR6BDlqhqggQEyTNTF2c9Z956nTOSyhw04ozVd-2BC1i6WFnWOQ-3D-3D/6mt4 and using the ideas you find interesting.
5. Design your own A4 picture/collage of Easter Egg. The more colours and different materials you use – the better!
Good luck with everything you are up to!
Let’s stay safe and be kind.