Hello Year 6, I hope you are well.
As we are all aware, we are at the beginning of Summer Term 2020 in equally challenging circumstances as before.
I hope you have got used to the new method of learning by now.
By now, the majority of you have attempted to submit your work on Showbie but, I would like to draw your attention to the fact that if you don’t upload your work on Showbie platform, I won’t be to know whether you did your work or not, and certainly cannot mark it.
Please do not write in your ‘books’, but instead, use the Showbie system to open, answer, edit/correct and save your work
· always check the delivery date for your work
· marked work (before archiving it) will remain on the system until the following Monday
· do not create duplicate accounts
If you haven’t signed up to the Showbie or haven’t started your work, I would like to encourage you to do so ASAP – it is easier than you might think.
Here is how you can create an account and sign in to your learning.
In order to access your learning, please go to:
https://www.showbie.com/ (And follow the steps below)
1. Sign up for free
2. I’m a student
3. Sign up with username (Enter your details – create your own sensible username and memorize or write down your password. You DON’T need an email address to sign up).
4. Where it says ‘Join a Class’, enter the code UDNCW to join our class.
Have good and productive learning in Summer Term.
Mr. A Radman