Donnington Primary School
Our Vision, Values and Aims
Here at Donnington Primary School we work with our children, families, staff, governors and wider community to provide an inclusive, safe and stimulating place to learn and grow.
Our Vision, Values and Aims were developed and shaped by us, for us, and are very important to us.
Our Vision Forward Together for Future Success
- Happiness & Positivity
- Kindness & Respect
- Belonging & Tolerance
- Responsibility for ourselves, our community and our World
- To promote happiness, self-worth and emotional well-being.
- To provide a safe and supportive environment based on kindness, collaboration and respect for others.
- To encourage and enable children’s aspirations.
- To provide a broad, engaging curriculum that promotes curiosity, awe and wonder.
- To motivate and challenge all children so that they may achieve their full potential.
- To recognise that each child is unique and to celebrate their contribution to the school community.
- To develop a sense of care and responsibility for the wider community and the world we live in.
- To develop the life skills and attributes required to lead a happy life.
Our vision, values and aims are at the core of everything we do. They underpin our teaching and learning, and provide an environment which prepares our pupils for the future.