Donnington has a school uniform that must be worn by all children in the Reception class and in Years 1 – 6. The uniform colours are:
- Burgundy or grey sweatshirts, jumpers or cardigans
- Burgundy or white shirts or blouses
- Grey or black trousers or skirts
- Red/white check or striped summer dresses
- Black school shoes
- Children are not allowed to wear trainers for school
School sweatshirts and T-shirts, printed with the school logo, are available to buy from the School Office each morning from 9:00 to 9:30 and each afternoon from 3:00 to 3:30.
Children require a pair of dark shorts, a T-shirt and plimsolls for PE. A PE kit bag is advisable as PE kit is kept at school throughout each half term.
Children in Key Stage 2 will also require a swimming costume, towel, and swimming hat when their class goes swimming. (All non-attendance at swimming must be explained in a note from parents.)
For safety reasons, jewellery should not be worn, unless it has a religious significance. If children have pierced ears they should wear plain studs. No jewellery should be worn on swimming days.