Progression of Maths
Join us to celebrate Maths Week!
(14th November – 18th November 2022)
For Maths Week, children will be engaging in a variety of mathematical activities. The theme is Maths through stories.
Activities planned for the week include:
Whole School Problem (Find different combinations)
Maths through stories (What maths can you find in your book?)
- The Outdoor Area Maths Trail (EYFS)
- Local Area (KS1)
- Roundwood Park Maths Trail (Years 3&4)
- Roundwood park trail (Years 5&6)
We would like parents and carers to join in the fun by entering our family quiz.
Find as many as possible: Stories with numbers, films with numbers in their titles and songs with numbers in their titles.
- Stories with numbers in their titles e.g. Three Little Pigs
- Films with numbers in their titles e.g. Hundred and One Dalmatians
- Songs with numbers in their titles e.g. Ten Green Bottles
(Entries should be handed in to class teachers by Thursday the 17th November)
Maths Fancy Dress – 18th November 2022 (Wear something with number or shape)